Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ive Been Tagged


1. I have been to California, Oregon, Washington, Floridia, Maryland, Virginia, Chicago, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Pennsylvania, New York, Washington D.C., Massachusets, North Carolina, Nevada, Atlanta, Texas, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.







2.Ive won several awards in Speech and Debate throughout high school, I also went to nationals in Philly my Jr. Year and competed against every state in my event. I placed 2nd in Oratory at Boise State University, and took many 2nd and 3rd place awards at other high school tournements throughout high school.









3. I own the entire season of Friends, and I have watched it 5 times all the wy through. Thats 47 discs! For a while there was a time where I didnt have any satalite, but I did have a TV, and I couldnt get enough. I also have the entire season of Sex in the City, and Project Runway season 2.









4. Forget real wine, I like Arbor Mist. Its enough to give you a buzz, and tastes really good. I dont drink it alot, but its something I prefer over egular wine that to me, doesnt particularly taste very good.











5. As of yesterday, I am a student at Boise State. I am going to be majoring in Communications, going for a Masters in Education, and a Speech and Debate endorsement, and if theres time I will be trying for a Poly Sci minor. I start Fall 2008, hopefully be graduating Spring 2012 with a B.A. in Communications. I will begin teaching and continuing my education at graduate school until 20014.




I have Starbucks too many times a week. My favorite drink is a Venti Blended 9 pump Cinnimon Dolce Latte with no Whip. Theres one on my way to work, so its hard to resist!









1 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Love it. For an entire year when we first moved here, we had no cable/satellite, so I just had my 9 seasons of FRIENDS to live on! It was the only thing I watched for an entire year, so I totally relate! lol